Atlantic Light Theatre
Contract Position – Marketing Co-ordinator
Duration: August 2018 – February 2019, part-time
Atlantic Light Theatre is looking for a super-charged creative marketing person for a contract position for our next production: 9 to 5 the Musical, St. John’s Arts and Culture Centre, February 2019. We need fun, larger than life ideas.
The position requires approximately 10 -15 hours per week from August-February.
- Create detailed creative marketing campaign for 9 to 5 production, which will include the development of:
- Creation and maintenance of Social media promotion – website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. This will include regular posting, with occasional bursts of major activity
- Production of video vignettes for social media promotion
- Management of graphic design and brand management
- Development and management of media buy including securing media partner/sponsor
- Media relations including writing and issuing news releases, creation of media messages and managing interviews
- Development and implementation of research plan to identify and define audience.
- The candidate will have a degree in Marketing, Public Relations or similar, and 5 years relevant experience in the marketing field with a strong social media background
- Experience with NL media
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to undertake measurement of audience preferences and habits
- Energetic and creative approach to marketing
- Understanding of community theatre and its impact on NL.
We want to know more about you. Please submit resume to email@example.com by August 15, 2018. Include:
- how your skills and experience directly apply to this position
- one idea you would use to ensure our production is the hottest ticket in town.
This position reports to the Artistic Director.
Under the guidance of Doug Vaughan and Jacinta Mackey-Graham Atlantic Light Theatre creates professional musical productions which provides opportunities to develop local musical and theatrical talent.